Emergency friend system
This is a test of the Emergency Friend System. If this were an
actual emergency you would be instructed where to tune for
location information concerning your friend.
This is only a test. A Friend…
- A)ccepts you as you are
- B)elieves in "you"
- C)alls you just to say "HI"
- D)oesn't give up on you
- E)nvisions the whole of you (even the unfinished parts)
- F)orgives your mistakes
- G)ives unconditionally
- H)elps you
- J)ust wants to "be" with you
- K)eeps you close at heart
- L)oves you for who you are
- M)akes a difference in your life
- N)ever Judges
- O)ffers support
- P)icks you up
- Q)uiets your fears
- R)aises your spirits
- S)ays nice things about you
- T)ells you the truth when you need to hear it
- U)nderstands you
- V)alues you
- W)alks beside you
- X)-plains things you don't understand
- Y)ells when you won't listen and
- Z)aps you back to reality
Flexible people don't get "bent out of shape."
OK, THIS IS A TEST TO SEE HOW MANY FRIENDS YOU HAVE!!!
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have
trouble remembering how to fly."
'If you want a place in the sun, you've got to expect a few blisters.'
- Dear Abby